Godox 685C TTL Speedlite Flash For Canon
This Godox Speedlite has full support for Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system. Whether you're creating simple or complex lighting set-ups, the Godox TT685C TTL Flash will make it easy. Mounted on camera, it is an effective lighting tool with a powerful guide number of 60 at ISO 100 and 200mm, a zoom range of 20-200mm, and the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 360°. As a TTL-capable unit, the TT685C can also operate as a completely wireless master or slave unit with TTL functionality.
The operating system is intuitive with a rear LCD panel that shows settings. Also, the flash is equipped with a Wireless Control Port for attaching an optional remote control set which has a 3.5mm sync port for basic wired connectivity. It runs on four AA batteries, which helps provide a recycle time of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
- An integrated 2.4GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT685C for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash affords you flexibility helping you create versatile lighting setups to a range of 100m and support for 32 channels and five groups. It can also work with an optional X series transmitter.
- Compatible with Canon's E-TTL / E-TTL II system, enjoy numerous automated flash settings and the ability to use functions such as high-speed sync.
- With a guide number of 60 at ISO 100 and 200mm the TT685C makes illuminating most subjects a breeze. Featuring a zoom head with a range of 20-200mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel allows you to use a variety of different lenses.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- Tilt the flash head from -7 to 90° with a rotation of 360° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Optical master/slave transmission is available for working with other standard flashes.
- Using an optional FT series remote control set, users can connect to the wireless control port to gain wireless control over the flash's power settings.
- A 3.5mm sync port is available for setting up a wired connection to a camera or trigger.
- This flash runs on four alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 230 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
- USB connection for installing future firmware updates.
- 1 x Godox TT685C Flash
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x Mini Stand
- 1 x User's Manual