Epson 4900 Ink Cartridges
In building on the advances introduced with the the Epson UltraChrome K3 ink with vivid magenta, Epson has engineered the UltraChrome HDR (High Dynamic Range) pigment ink technology. While still retaining its key features, such as three-level black ink for superb grey balance, and smooth tonal gradations from shadow to highlight, UltraChrome HDR comprises several new important innovations that contribute to dramatically enhanced print and colour quality.
One of the most significant advantages of the UltraChrome HDR ink is the inclusion of Orange and Green inks, which bring about dramatic expansion in the colour gamut, especially in the bright /vivid green to yellow, and yellow to red ranges. In particular , with the new orange ink, the Epson HDR ink techniology delivers a major recuction in image grain that is typically evidenced ink skin tone reproductions.
- UltraChrome HDR pigment ink technology
- HDR ink delivers a major recuction in image grain
- UltraChrome HDR ink includes Orange and Green inks
- Delivers an extended colour gamut with high durability
- Ink dries quickly to produce prints that have high durability