Epson 5070 Ink Cartridges
UltraChrome HDX ink is an expansion of Epson’s famous HDR/K3 family and new HD series. Using an aqueous (water based) all-pigment formulation, it produces prints with an unsurpassed colour gamut that dry quickly to become water and scratch resistant. The HDX set features improved Matte and Photo Black formulations that provide an enhanced Dmax for brighter prints with an enhanced tonal range in both B/W and colour. The ink set includes light black ink for improved balance, Vivid Magenta for brighter blues and pinks, Orange for fine facial tones and lighting effects, as well as Green for superior landscape and environmental imaging.
It includes a new Yellow ink that provides improved UV resistance for enhanced image stability and at initial startup the printer can be configured with either a Light Light Black ink for flexible photo and fine art work with a 98% PANTONE® coverage or Violet for specialist proofing and packaging work with a 99% coverage.
- UltraChrome HDX pigment ink technology
- HDR ink delivers a major recuction in image grain
- UltraChrome HDR ink includes Orange and Green inks
- Delivers an extended colour gamut with high durability
- Violet is an option for specialist proofing and packaging work