Godox 685N TTL Speedlite Flash For Nikon
The Godox TT685N TTL Flash has full support for Nikon i-TTL, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, making it easy to create both simple and complex lighting setups.
Mounted on camera, it is an effective lighting tool with a powerful guide number of 60 at ISO 100 and 200mm, a zoom range of 20-200mm, and the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 360°. As a TTL-capable unit, the TT685N can also operate as a full wireless master or slave unit with TTL functionality.
The operating system is intuitive with a rear LCD panel showing settings. Also, the flash is equipped with a Wireless Control Port for attaching an optional remote control set and it has a 3.5mm sync port for basic wired connectivity. It runs on four AA batteries, providing a recycle time of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
- The integrated 2.4GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT685N offering wireless triggering. You can set-up this flash as a master or slave, helping you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 100m and support for 32 channels and five groups. It can also work with an optional X series transmitter for creating more complex setups.
- This is compatible with Nikon's i-TTL system, for you to enjoy numerous automated flash settings and the ability to use functions such as high-speed sync.
- With a guide number of 60 at ISO 100 and 200mm the TT685N can easily illuminate most subjects. The zoom head has a range of 20-200mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Enjoy manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- Tilt the head from -7 to 90° and rotate a total of 360° to control bounce and where the light falls on your subject.
- Optical master/slave transmission is available for working with other standard flashes.
- Using an optional FT series remote control set, users can connect to the wireless control port to gain wireless control over the flash's power settings.
- A 3.5mm sync port is available for setting up a wired connection to a camera or trigger.
- This flash runs on four alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 230 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
- USB connection for installing future firmware updates.
In the box
- 1 x Godox TT685N Flash
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x Mini Stand
- 1 x User's Manual